- Added new file name building blocks
- Added <$TITLE_NOSPACECAMEL> and <$TITLE_NOSPACECAMELLOW>
building blocks. Also added ‘U’, ‘L’, and ‘T’ (upper, lower, title
- Added book-build option to modify the variable prefix
- If using the General/ImportAttrsAsVars feature to generate FM
variables based on map metadata, by default the variables are created
with an “fmx-” prefix. If you’d like a different (or no) prefix,
set the General/AttrAsVarPrefix to that value.
- Added option to preserve table widths
- If the ditafmx.ini INIOnly/PreserveTableWidths
parameter is set to “1” the relative width of each table will be
stored in the table/@pgwide attribute. This value will be used to
adjust the width of each table when rendering the topic in FrameMaker.
For additional details, see INI-Only Settings.
No changes or updates have been made
to the structure applications.
Bug Fixes / Minor Updates
- Use a custom character format
- Previously, if you tried to use a character format for xref
elements other than the default “link.asis” would result in the
xref being non-functional. This has been fixed; you can now specify
any character format.
- The consfile.txt file is now copied to the book-build
- At the end of each book-build, the current consfile.txt file
is copied to the book build folder.
- A semicolon in an indexterm no longer causes FM to
- Previously, if an indexterm contained a semicolon, FrameMaker
could crash. This no longer happens.
- Multi-level forced sort in an indexterm works properly
- Previously, the forced sort (index-sort-as) mechanism only worked
for single level index entries. It now works for multi-level entries.
- Indented tables resize properly
- Previously, if a table format specified that a table was indented,
when resized to fill the text column it would overflow one side.
Tables now properly fill the text column regardless of the indent.
- Using an element template with a map on FM9-FM11 works
- Attempting to create a map with an element template on FM9-FM11
was not working. This works properly now.
- The “New DITA File” menu items are available in FM11
- The “New DITA File” menu items were previously not functional
in the FM11 Author View.
- New DITA file titles will be added even if your EDD
defines a prefix
- Previously, if your EDD added a prefix to the topic title, the
New File command would not add the new topic title to the file.
This has been fixed.
- Items on the New DITA File menu are now alpha-ordered
- The new topic types on the New DITA File menu will now appear
- http-based image references work properly
- Using an http-based reference to images had mixed results. It
now works as expected.
- Table cells rotate properly
- Rotated table cells that contain child elements would previously
not remain rotated after reopening a DITA file.
- Content within a conreffed table row or cell no longer
remains in the DITA
- Typically, a conref element is empty (or just contains the minimal
structure to make it valid). Previously, DITA-FMx would leave the
content of a conreffed row or cell in the DITA file. Now this content
- Clipboard is no longer lost when using an import XSLT
- Previously, when using an import XSLT with the DITA-FMx import
client application, the clipboard would become non-functional. This
has been fixed.