Create a BookVars file
based on the variables in
an existing Frame file
- Select the file(s) from the list of
files in the book. (If you select multiple files, the resulting BookVars file will contain
the variable definitions from all
of the selected Frame files.)
- Choose BookVars.INI file
already exists for the current book, you will be prompted to overwrite
it. This displays the Generate BookVars File dialog.. If
- Enter a new variable group
name. If you plan to have only one variable group you
can accept the default name, otherwise you may want to use a more
- Select the variable type (system
variables and/or user variables) to export to the BookVars file.
- Select the text editor type (internal or external) to
use with this BookVars file.
- Choose OK, to write all of the variable names
and definitions in the selected file(s) to the new BookVars file.