1.0.01- 7 July 2012
- Added import and export elements
- New import and export elements allow the specification of an
import or export filter via the filter attribute. The import element
also provides for a template child element that lets you specify
a FM file tempalte to apply to the imported file.
- Added Filter Hint Strings command
- The Filter Hint Strings command generates a list of the installed
import and export filters. The strings displayed can be used with
the import and export filter attribute.
- Added support for additional saveas file types
- The saveas element now accepts additional @type values. The
available values are not valid for all versions of FrameMaker; use
those that make sense for your FrameMaker version.
- DTD and EDD (autofm.dtd, autofm-edd.fm)
- Added import, export, and template elements.
- Added FM version-specific @type values for the saveas element
(FM6, FM7, FM8, FM9, FM10, MIF7, MIF8, MIF9, MIF10, COMPOSITE, BOOK-XML,
Bug Fixes / Minor Updates
file is copied to the “log” folder
- After an AutoFM build completes, the consfile.txt file
is copied to the folder that contains the generated LOG file (same
folder as the AutoFM file).
- Properly generates PDFs
on 64-bit Windows systems
- PDF printing on 64-bit Windows systems is handled
by the splwow64.exe utility. If this file is
not installed in the standard location (C:\Windows\splwow64.exe),
specify its location in the General/SPLWOW64 parameter in the autofm.ini file.