1.00.27 - 28 November 2008
- Apply Ditaval as Conditions command applies overlapping conditions.
- Now this “really” works properly.
- Conref updates.
- Conrefs to elements within a table cell no longer have the extra
“end of para” mark that visually adds an extra empty line to the
- Conref paths that reference a higher level directory (“../”)
are built properly now (in cases where directory names were very
similar, the paths were not properly built).
- FM cross-refs.
- All fm-xrefs and fm-links that specify an undefined cross-reference
format will now render with a label (previously the first one of
each format type was blank).
- Map from outline.
- Attempting to generate a map from an outline file that is unsaved
will no longer crash FM.