1.1.13 - 6 June 2011
- Book XSLT (bookmap2fmbook.xsl)
$href translation to replace backslashes with an underscore to properly support
maps created with default FM DITA (lines 707 and 996).
- Added topicgroup to the list of elements that
were unwrapped (line 1068).
Bug Fixes / Minor Updates
Japanese error messages in FM10 book build processing.
- Replaced the resource file in the FM10 import/export
client with the proper English version, so now all messages during
the book-build process are in English rather than Japanese.
- The “Move fig/title” book-build feature now moves the
- If a figure includes a desc element, that will also be moved
to follow the image if the “Move fig/title” option is enabled for
- The Hide Conditionalized Content book-build feature
now works properly.
- Previously this option didn’t appear to be working; now it does.
- Properly handles xrefs with @type=’fm:’.
- FrameMaker 9 and 10 create xrefs that contain a type attribute
of “fm:”. Previously this was assumed to be a format name and resulted
in an unresolved cross reference. Now if the type attribute contains
this value, it is ignored when opened with DITA-FMx.
- The PageStartSide book-build INI parameter allows chapters
with uneven pages.
- When the PageStartSide parameter is used in a section within
the book-build INI file, it will now properly generate chapters
with uneven pages.
- Tables no longer overlap with the content that follows.
- Added a new bookbuild INI setting BookBuildOverrides/ReimportTemplate,
if set to 1 enables the "Reimport Template" feature which, reimports
the template from the “current” file on each component in the book.
This should be used with caution since when enabled in previous
releases was causing Frame to crash. So far this seems to be working
fine and fixes the table overlap (as well as other formatting) issues.
- Test for invalid marker elements on save.
- When saving a file, test for invalid marker elements to ensure
that the markers have the proper EDD element definition (should
be a marker object rather than a container). If a marker element
is defined as a container, the save will be prevented (if the save
is allowed to happen, FrameMaker will crash). This is a common error when
converting from unstructured FM files to structure.