1.1.10 - 25 October 2010
- Added Save
View Settings command.
- The “Save View Settings” feature introduced
in version 1.1.09 operated on file save, and wasn’t very easy to
use. This update adds this feature as a new command so you can easily
specify when to save the view settings.
- Restore Previous View Settings option
renamed to Restore Saved View Settings.
- Renamed the option to align with the new
like-named command. If this setting is enabled, the view settings
saved with the Save View Settings command are applied to files as
they are opened.
- Save View Settings includes attribute
- The Save View Settings command now saves
the attribute display option setting.
Structure Application Updates
- Open Maps
in Document View (FM9) works for submaps.
- Opening a submap from a topicref in a map
will open and honor the Open Maps in Document View setting.